Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting closer

This morning I called the IF center to reschedule my intake because it was conflicting with an out-of-town friend's visit and it was cutting close to when I was suppose to get AF.  When I called, the receptionist gave me the choice of a female on the 3rd or a male on the 5th. I chose the 5th. So, my appt is in less than a week. Holy Cow! I think I will be saying that a lot in the coming weeks. eek. This is crazy.

Tonight after dinner I check my email and was surprised to find an email from the IF center. It was full of all the paperwork that I need to fill out before my appt. which includes health history, sexual history, pregnancy history, what organs I'm willing to donate for a chance at a healthy pregnancy...just kidding...There was also information on infertility counseling and what vitamins I should be taking at least one month prior to conceiving.

I called and scheduled my yearly exam for the 3rd as well. ick. I think the last time I had a yearly was 3? 4? years ago. I've been to this practice before and liked the cnm I saw, but she is no longer there. I heard great things about the person I will be seeing on the 3rd. I hope we hit it off well. It would be nice to already know who will be handling my care if there is a pregnancy at the end of this...a girl can hope...

On Monday I will send some paperwork to the s*erm bank, have my blood work results sent to the IF center and wait some more ;-)

It's getting closer.

Holy Cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment