Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I met the CNM

First, this was hanging up in the exam room. I'm not saying it means anything, but I do like to find little possible signs :)

I had my appt at the new OBGYN office this morning. The CNM I met with seems nice and her background is exactly what I'm looking for. One of the best parts is that she worked at a hospital that is VERY Vbac friendly. I'm on the fence on if I want one, but I definately want it to be my choice.

My pap went great. I should have the results in two weeks.

I asked her about going back on Me*for*in and she agreed to 1000mg dose for the next couple of months. I will start taking that tonight. *joy joy* Anyone who has been on it knows what I mean. She also wrote me a script for zpac. I've had some kind of head funk for a few weeks and I'm pretty tired of it.

Now it's onto the big appt. I'm so nervous about meeting this new dr. eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment